Monday, January 9, 2012

Nothing Beats Working from Home!

Welcome to my blog!!


I am a mom of two wonderful children, but my babies are growing up fast and I want to help supplement my husband's income! Kids are expensive and it is only getting worse as they continue to grow up! I am so thrilled that I was refered to Herbalife and Online Business Solutions! I am able to work from my own home and still have the time with my children at home, in fact I just had a tea party with my youngest! Who gets to do that in the middle of their work day?


I have also already seen success with the Herbalife products. My mom was my very first customer! She has had cronic heartburn for the last 10 years, she could drink a glass of water before bed and it would give her horrible heartburn! I have watched her over the years jump from one medication to another often complaining about the side effects of her medication. Well not anymore!! I gave my mom a bottle of the Herbal Aloe Powder to try and the very next day she called me and told me that she had been heartburn free for the whole night! She was still sceptical that it would continue to work, but also so excited about the possibility of no more heartburn. Well it has been one month now and she has been heartburn free the enitre month, even with all the rich foods of the holidays! The Herbal Aloe Powder is so easy, she just mixes it in a drink once a day and she is a heartburn free woman!!


If you or someone you know suffers from heartburn please try this product! You can find out more about the Herbal Aloe Powder and other great products from Herbalife at my website.... www.stlouis.herbalhub.com 


What could you change about your life?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment